quarta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2014

Gifs
























 









itscarororo:

I’ve been storyboarding instead of animating at work since September so my animation skills are a bit rusty, but here’s a lil gif I did to get back in the swing of things!


























































                                       


































rewatchingpokemon:

dream big lil phanpy 



































brakken:

Dratini>Dragonair>Dragonite




peekingboo:

Super Smash Boos - Pikachu - [tag]
Armed with its “Static” ability, Pikaboo is ready to rumble! Sparks are gonna fly with this little critter on the field, get ready for an electrifying battle!
In the lead-up to the release of the new Super Smash Bros. games I am going to attempt making a Boo for every announced character.
There’s a lot to get through so reblog letting me know which character you’d like me to Boo next!
Be sure to click the tag to see what’s been done already too!








kyte-leonhart:

chiko…






anitagaughan:

Slidin’ in the snow


shinycaterpie:

Requested by ladethima


















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário